Reception Area :
Welcome to The Spa Koh Chang Resort. At our open area of reception, we are very much pleased to serve you our best service. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is something we can help……see you soon!!! Working Hours 7.00 am to 10.00 pm
Herbal Steam Bath :
Our little rock cabin topped with wooden shingle roof can serve you with various Thai herbs and the proper temperature steam. You will feel fresh, relaxed, sweaty. Your internal toxin could be eliminated from the skin. Moreover, the skin can be rubbed with a natural fiber, which could help you with a better flowing of lymphatic drainage system. It is great to soak yourself or shower with cool or room-temperature water to maintain your body temperature.
Far Infrared Sauna :
Dry heat raisea up your body temperature from inside. This is a highly effective process for body cleansing. The ultrasonic frequency of infrared wave has almost the same frequency as the fluid inside human bodies that will lead to an internal tissue vibration. Thus, the attachment of toxin molecule will be loosed and dumped out of the body tissue to blood steam, waiting for being got rid off from your body.
Swimming pool :
The naturally-treated swimming pool, sized 8×20 square meter with raised Jacuzzi bath and SPA jets for muscular massage. We use sea salt for water treatment. No chlorine (chemical) added for your healthy skin and prevent the damage on your respiratory system caused by the effect of chlorine intake. Soaking in the seasalt water in the pool is the most relaxing period and some minerals will be exchanged through your skin.
Mini Fitness :
Work out for your muscle and gett rid of internal toxin with our outdoor workout instrument on the Mini Fitness Sala (Building).
Eat healthy in an idyllic atmosphere of sea and lush tropical rain forest;
Open daily from 7 am-9.30 pm.
We are famous for the best vegetarian, vegan and healthy food on Koh Chang. The selection of dishes in our Radiance Restaurant has been designed by the concept of the balanced diet from Alkaline-forming food. We believe this concept is one of the best disease prevention for human’s body. It works exceptionally well with the overall concept of The Spa Koh Chang Resort, a happy healthy time for our guests.
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Raw Food (Vegan)
- Breakfast in style with fresh and delicious Gourmet vegetable
- Thai Specialties, world’s famous Thai cuisine with healthy cooking style
- Fresh Seafood and Chicken Menu (We serve only white meat i.e. chicken, fish and seafood)
- Salad & Soup & Sandwiches/Burger
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Juice (no coloring, no sugar and no ice and they are all FRESH !!)
- Fruit Shake (Great variety to choose from)
- Raw and cooked healthy dessert & Vegan Homemade Ice Cream
- Fresh vegetables and fruits from Doi Kum, the Royal Project (specializing in organic/ pesticide-free vegetables)
- Unpolished rice, whole wheat bread, olive oil, apple vinegar, no monosodium glutamate or artificial flavorings, colorings or preservatives added
- Sugar free juice, carrot juice, pineapple juice, apple juice, melon juice, made with the special preserved enzyme juicer (Low Speed Green Juicer)
- Fresh seafood from the Salak Kok fishing man village
- Incorporating Low Carbon Food practice by sourcing as many local ingredients as possible to deliver fresh and environmentally friendly food to our diners
- We use fresh fruits and vegetable for all of our smoothies. Some honey might be added to some but definitely not industrially polished sugar or other sweetening chemicals
- We grow some of our own ingredients to make sure that these raw ingredients are 100% chemical free. Those are for example, wheat grass, Thai herbs such as basil, lemongrass, chili etc
- Though a large selection of menu are vegetarian/vegan, we also serve non-vegetarian dishes for alternatives. We only include white meat i.e; chicken, fish and seafood into our dishes. Red meat such as pork or beef is not only giving a hard work to your digestive system, but also a host of variety of bacteria and parasites
“ The Natural SPA ” offers a unique experience in massage and spa treatment. We do our best to use as many natural materials and products as possible in our treatment. It is not only environmentally friendly, but also skin friendly for most users. Located among the green nature of Koh Chang, it is the perfect chance to revitalize your body and rest your mind and soul in serenity. A wide range of services is offered to both our in-house and outside guests.
Oriental Massage & The Art of Natural Healing
Developed over hundreds of years, Thai Massage or Thai Yoga Massage is well-known for its healing ability by combining the science of acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga postures. Our certified therapists are passionate to deliver the best relaxing time to the need of each guest. Our works include aromatic herbal oil massage, 3 hours whole body sport massage, neck – back – shoulder specialization, etc.
Ampuku Abdominal Massage
This is special anti-constipation massage is a great complimentary with our detox program. From Japanese traditional treatment of Hara Massage, we applied our own strokes to work along with the colema session. This tummy massage will enhance the functioning of digestive system – more information
Herbal Steam Bath
“the perfect way to rejuvenate, nourish and moisturize your body”
Our little rock cabin topped with wooden shingle roof can serve you with various Thai herbs and the proper temperature steam. You can feel refreshed, relaxed, and sweaty. Your internal toxin could be eliminated through the skin via perspiration. Moreover, the skin can be rubbed with natural fiber, which could enhance the flow of lymphatic drainage system. It is recommended for anyone, especially person on fasting for cleansing detox and weight loss program
“the fastest for sweating and detoxifying”
Dry heat raises up your body temperature from the inside. This is a highly effective process for body cleansing. The Ultrasonic frequency of infrared wave has almost the same frequency as the fluid inside human bodies that will lead to an internal tissue vibration. Thus, the attachment of toxin molecule will be loosen and dumped out of the body tissue to blood steam, waiting for being got rid off from your body. It is recommended for detox fasters, and weight loss retreat.
The naturally-treated swimming pool, sized 8×20 square meter with raised Jacuzzi bath and SPA jets for muscular massage. We use sea salt for water treatment. No chlorine (chemical) added for your healthy skin and prevent the damage on your respiratory system caused by the effect of chlorine intake. Soaking in the sea-salt water in the pool is the most relaxing period and some minerals will be exchanged through your skin.
Enjoying your sun bathing and perhaps a read at the sunbath decks around the pool. Towels are provided and you can also enjoy the healthy drink/smoothies from the Radiance restaurant. A swim or soak after Thai herbal steam bathing or infrared sauna is also refreshing and go along well with detox program.
Benefits of Sea Salt Bath ; considered as one of the body’s natural therapeutic method for many, sea salt is hosting an array of beneficial minerals. It helps to promote not only health but also beauty and healing. We use the naturally extract sea salt, which involves the evaporation of sea water by sun heat.
- Potassium : Good for moisturizing your skin and making it healthy and glowing
- Bromides : Strengthen your muscle and tone as well as a good prevention for muscle cramps and pain reliever
- Sodium : Improve the circulatory system by regulating blood pressure and fixing the irregular heart beats.
- Magnesium : Improve skin hydration, tone and texture
Searching for the secret gem of Koh Chang; kayaking is a fun and active way to explore the island’s most abundant mangrove forest and traditional fisherman village of Salak Khok. During the time of high tide, you can kayak right from the kayak station at the front of our resort and come back to the same spot. Be thrilled to the serenity of the greenery atmosphere and trigger the quest of peace within you.
With all safety gears provided and a little precaution, this is a safe activity for everyone to enjoy. Of cause for the most concerned problem, there are no crocodiles ! 😀
Salak Khok fisherman village is Thailand’s famous community based tourism. We are using sustainable tourism as a tool to conserve this piece of forest as well as the traditional lifestyle of the fishermen. Unlike some other communities in Thailand or even in Koh Chang, the villagers of Salak Khok continue to have fishing as their main survival tool to conserve the old way of life from generation to generation, rather than giving in to tourism and change the way of life forever.
Explore this secret gem of Koh Chang with us.